Rolls Royce is set within the sensitive landscape of the Goodwood estate, which can be viewed from Goodwood House and the South Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Our brief was to create the landscape masterplan design for the new headquarters and assembly centre for Rolls Royce, a backdrop to the main site activities, while offering a sense of theatre in the sequence of experiences for visitors and staff users.
- Strong framework of earthworks with water management
- Largest use of green roofs in Europe
- Strategic placing of new woodlands and hedgerows
- The landscape reflects the quality and sophistication of the Rolls Royce marque and high calibre architecture
- Legacy landscape 100 year management plan and report