Grant Associates were brought in to establish a sensitive landscape framework for the new Falmouth College of Arts & Digital Media Centre, which included academic buildings, service facilities and student accommodation. Our challenge was to give coherent structure to the campus and complement both the existing buildings and new architecture.
- Integrated campus with academic core for staff and students
- Network of paths, cycle routes, gardens and courtyards
- Integrated water management strategy
- Sensitive design within historic parkland of Tremough House
- Incorporation of notable Rhododendron collection and 17th Century lime avenue
- Landscape and public realm for new Digital Media Centre
- New access road, woodland, car parking and arrivals landscape