Working closely with RSP, we are the landscape architects for the new National Continuing Education and Training (CET) Campus West in Singapore. This new urban campus will serve as a key gateway to deliver integrated and effective skills upgrading for both workers and employers of Singapore.
- Series of contemporary landscape spaces allowing comfortable access and movement around the campus
- Collection of spaces to inspire and stimulate learning, and allow relaxation and contemplation
- Careful planning of shade, shelter, seating and urban ecology
- Different character areas which reveal themselves as users move through the building
- A ‘landscape of learning’ which respects the needs and expectations of the wider community
- Distinctive paving geometry based the natural geometries of banana leaf veins, which twist and distort at their edges