The site for Bristol City Football Club’s proposed new 30,000 capacity stadium is located on the south west edge of Bristol within Greenbelt land and flood plain.
Our proposal aims to create a high quality landscape environment that will become a distinctive and exciting attraction, capturing a sense of place and arena whilst reflecting the themes of sustainability and technological innovation.
- A broad causeway elevated above wetlands to create drama on stadium approach
- Key spaces designed for supporters to gather before entering the stadium
- Reed beds, wet grasslands, dry and wet woodlands for flood and water attenuation strategy
- New walks and ponds for community leisure and educational activities
- New ‘tor’, or hill, with wild flower banks and views over the new wetlands